The Amara Out and About Leather Traveler's Notebook
The Amara Out and About Traveler's Notebook features our rich, chocolate brown, full grain, vegetable tanned, American leather which has a slightly satin/matte appearance and smooth feel. This is the cousin to the Quinn with very durable, smooth feel, yet shows wear and patina in a gentler manner. Grain and texture varies with each piece.
Limited release leather!
Planner Perfect's Out and About Traveler's Leather Traveler's notebook was passionately designed and developed by Jenny and Planner Perfect's leather Artisans to achieve a superior level of every day functionality, high quality, and simple beauty.
Planner Perfect's Out and About Traveler's Notebook carefully thought out features include:
- Twelve card holders; with six on each side of the inside of your traveler's notebook.
- Yes!! That is zippered leather pocket on the left side that extends through the entire area of half the notebook to allow you to securely store your necessary items.
- Each side features a full pocket for even more storage for a total of two full size pockets.
- Four elastic strands to hold your planners, journals, and / or errand runners
- One elastic replaceable closure to secure it all together.
- Leather reinforced spine.
- Oversized pen loop designed to fit your high quality fountain pen.
Designed to carry 4 Planner Perfect planners, journals, notebooks, and / or errand runners of the corresponding size.
Wide Size Traveler's Notebook - Designed to carry four of Planner Perfect's 80 page Planners or Journals in the Wide Size with dimensions of 5" x 8.25". When laid flat the Wide size Traveler's Notebook measures 12 1/4" width x 8 7/8" height.
B6 Size Traveler's Notebook - Designed to carry four of Planner Perfect's 80 page Planners or Journals in the B6 Size with dimensions of 5" x 7". When laid flat the Wide size Traveler's Notebook measures 12 1/4" width x 7 1/2" height.
I love the leather! I love the quality! I love the pockets! My only complaint is the elastics. I already have one that is ready to break, it is just hanging on by a thread. Definitely need more durable (and thinner) elastics.
share with a friend
complete your collection